Command & Control
Military Shelters For Tactical Command & Control
Today’s military missions are complex and dynamic, with shrinking windows of response time. To meet military challenges with agility, functional mobile command posts and control centers are essential.
Weatherhaven’s line of expandable containers (MECC, EHMECC, TRECC and HERCon) provide an ideal space for a technical command and control center, and:
- Can be deployed in rugged field conditions and set up quickly on uneven terrain
- Protect sensitive electronic equipment from the elements—equipment is stored and transported in the centre core of the expandable container and doesn’t need to be removed from the unit during set up or tear down
- Offer various electrical and mechanical interfaces, and can be connected to other Weatherhaven expandable containers and softwall shelters to create a tactical command centre
- Can be outfitted with custom electrical packages, including outlets and data ports for radios, computers, and other equipment
- Allow for over-pressurization of the unit to protect against dust and other contaminants, such as CBRN agents
- Protect personnel and equipment from all weather conditions, including extreme heat, high humidity, snow, hail, etc.
Plug-And-Play Operating System
The capability that Weatherhaven provides extends beyond just the shelter platform itself, and includes the electrical and mechanical systems for Command and Control, such as:
- Fibre Optics
- CAT 5
- Video Conferencing
- And More
We can also provide interior furnishings, such as:
- Server Racks
- Map Boards
- TV Screens
An army deployment may be required to extract itself from a contaminated environment, with CBRN force protection applied across three levels of capability:
- Integral Support: Executed at the personal level (e.g. respirators and detectors) to ensure individual survival and to continue to support the operation 2.
- Close Support: Maintain or restore operational tempo within a short period beyond simple survival skills—such as reconnaissance, surveillance, and hazard avoidance
- General Support: Thorough vehicle/equipment decontamination, and sampling and identification
CBRN Contaminants, Meet Your Match
Weatherhaven provides full CBRN decontamination and protection, including mobile shelters and all the necessary systems. With our capability, militaries and humanitarian organizations can decontaminate equipment, vehicles, personnel, and civilians, and seek refuge in a clean and safe environment. Here’s how we can help:
- With the addition of special liners and air-filtration units, our shelters can be used for decontamination, allowing medical personnel to treat patients exposed to toxic CBRN agents.
- We use Chemical Agent Resistant Material (CARM) fabrics on our softwall shelters and Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (CARC) paint on our expandable shelters, for optimal protection in a CBRN environment.
- Everything you need for CBRN decontamination—from showers to berms, airlocks, recirc filters, decontaminant foam, and more—can be sourced and provided by Weatherhaven.
- Our CBRN protection and decontamination solution minimizes water usage, and ensures that washing, decontamination, and rinsing fluids are captured for disposal.
Customized For Ultimate Versatility
Weatherhaven’s engineering and design teams work with you during the configuration process to choose the mobile shelter components that best meet your needs. Common requirements include:
- Power, Phone, Radio & LAN Connections
- Custom Exterior Hookups
- Custom Interconnection Configurations
- Personnel Access/Egress Requirements
- Mobilization & Mounting Characteristics
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Exterior Finish Characteristics
- Cargo Security
- Cable & Ducting Ports
- CBRN Capable
- Stand-alone Container Capability with integrated HVAC & Power
Our Service Doesn’t End With Your Operation
From mobile command post design, to equipment, shipping logistics, and installation, our team is equipped to handle all your military shelter requirements. Tell us your needs and we’ll work with you to deliver a redeployable shelter capability that fits your operation.