Repair & Overhaul
Maintaining Your Shelter Capability
Appropriate repair and overhaul ensures that your mobile shelters and shelter systems are as good as new and ready for future deployments when the need arises. Our dedicated staff inspects your shelters and shelter systems, and where required, conduct a complete repair and overhaul to upgrade the product to the latest standard.
In accordance with Canada’s A-LM-184-00/JS-001 publication for R&O contractors, Weatherhaven’s in-service support facility provides repair and overhaul services for a variety of softwall and MECC™ shelters.
- Equipment Configuration Management
- Technical Data Management
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Maintenance Support
- And More
The repair and overhaul process is as simple as:
- Shipping the equipment to Weatherhaven or subsidiary
- Weatherhaven conducts an inspection and creates a deficiency list
- Repairs and upgrades are carried out according to the maximum repair cost (MRC) value with approval sought for repairs above the MRC
- The equipment is returned to you in serviceable condition in its latest configuration
The life cycle of equipment that’s maintained through a Repair and Overhaul contract is extended indefinitely. Equipment is not only repaired and overhauled, but also upgraded to the latest standard, keeping it current for as long as the client wishes. This has proven to be a very cost-effective method for the military to maintain deployable camps, medical facilities, and other shelter-based capability in a constant state of readiness.
Complete Shelter Solutions
We provide everything you need to complete your project or mission while living and working in our turnkey shelter systems. From need assessment and shelter design, to shipping logistics and installation, we’ll handle all your mobile shelter needs.
Tell us your needs and we’ll work with you to deliver your redeployable shelter capability.