Engineering & Design
Customized To Suit Your Unique Needs
Whether you’re managing a workforce camp, or heading up a military or medical operation, your mobile shelter requirements are as unique as your project. Your needs could be as basic as a single portable shelter, or as involved as an integrated turnkey camp. No matter how big or small the job, Weatherhaven has a solution for your shelter needs.
From product configurations and drawings, to interoperability analysis, our engineering and design teams work with you to create a custom mobile shelter solution that meets your individual requirements.
Research & Development
Weatherhaven has an active and intensive research and development (R&D) program to continually update our existing products, and search for new and innovative shelter solutions. This dedication to R&D has resulted in numerous specialty shelters for defence and industry alike.
These innovations include:
- MEX-26™, a first-line and second-line maintenance shelter
- The patented Mobile Expandable Container Configuration (MECC ™), a hybrid design that combines Weatherhaven proven fabric technology and the world’s first standard in transportation, the ISO container
- MTS-3™, Modular Tentage System: The MTS combines all of the best features from the Weatherhaven softwall product line, and is the world’s most versatile tactical soft shelter
- Extended Height MECC (EHMECC)
- Tactical Redeployable Expanding Container Capability™ (TRECC ): A two-pallet position CH-47 deployed shelter
- Hardwall Expandable Redeployable Container™ (the patented HERCon ) for semi- permanent accommodations
- Tactical Floors
Our Unique Approach
Weatherhaven designs typically originate as a pragmatic response to an actual requirement and initially draw on a wealth of collective corporate experience for the preliminary concepts, which then develop through a design engineering process and analysis. For larger programs, this is followed by field trials for the prototype verification, and ultimately production.
Commonly requested services include:
- Custom Product Development
- Product Configurations & Drawings
- Transport Packaging
- Product Performance Specifications
- Interoperability Analysis
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
End-To-End Service & Maintenance
Our team will assist you with your mobile shelter project from start to finish, for a truly comprehensive solution. We’re equipped to handle all of your service and maintenance needs, including:
Complete Shelter Capability
We provide more than just mobile shelters. We enable our customers to complete their projects and missions while living and working in our complete shelter systems. From shelter design to installation, our team is equipped to handle all your mobile shelter needs. We also provide plug-and-play shelter systems, such as electrical and mechanical, for a truly complete solution.
Tell us your needs and we’ll work with you to deliver a redeployable shelter capability that suits your requirements.