COVID-19 Field HospitalsSubmit Request
With the unprecedented rise of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic effecting nations around the world, Weatherhaven is committed to providing the necessary essentials for individuals and nations in this time of crisis. Our Turnkey Field Hospitals with isolation wards provide the solution through this difficult time. Key features include all key hospital functions encompassing isolation wards, staff quarters and air transportability.
- Rapid Supply - Global Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Modular and Scalable
- Interconnected on Raised Floor Platforms with Hospital Grade Floor Finish
- Furnished to Desired Capability
- HVAC and HEPA Filtration.(Negative Pressure Environment Available)
- Medical Equipment to Suit
- All Electrical and Mechanical Systems Including Power Generation, Distribution, Water Purification and Waste Management
- Deployable Support Team for Training & Installation
- Long Term Regional Support
Weatherhaven has been assisting international crises since 1981 and is on the front-line against disaster relief. To contact us about our Turnkey COVID-19 Field Hospitals with Isolation Wards or other redeployable shelter solutions that can support your COVID-19 operations, please use the following dedicated form for COVID-19 REQUESTS.
The MHU is a transportable 100-bed Health Care Facility specifically designed for respiratory care and the treatment of COVID-19.
- It can be rapidly deployed anywhere in Canada - in an urban or remote environment. It may be installed on a standard sports field, as well as inside a convention center.
- It is designed for operation in all climates (from -51°C to +49°C), providing air conditioning, heating, and HEPA filtered air, as well as isolation through negative pressure wards.
- It may be connected to local services in the area of deployment or erected as a fully self-sufficient health care facility with its integral plumbing, power, and oxygen supply systems.
- It is backed by Weatherhaven who can provide storage, deployment, on-site support, provisioning and other forms of logistic support as required.
- It is modular, scalable and reconfigurable to suite the space and client needs
- MHU shelters come with a winter fly/solarshade that offers solar blockage of up to 93%, which reduces HVAC energy consumption by 50%.
Rapid deployment: Once the design is established and the components ready, the health care facility may be open for patients in as little as 18 days from the date a site is chosen. Construction on-site may be completed in as little as 3 days.
Contact us about our Turnkey COVID-19 Field Hospitals with Isolation Wards or other redeployable shelter solutions that can support your COVID-19 operations.Submit Request