The Lightweight Version Of The Series 4
The Series 8 shelter is designed for warmer climates, specifically locations without high winds or snow loads. With a lower price point and fewer components than the Series 4, this shelter is typically used for equipment maintenance, storage, or temporary manufacturing facilities.
- Comes in Tropical models, with maximum ventilation, special Cool White™ materials, and the addition of a Tropical Thermal Cap for insulation
- Quick and easy to set up and deploy
- Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof and UV light-stabilized cover
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Fire retardant
- Many options, including Thermal Cap insulation, doors, and floor systems
Learn More About This Product
- Equipment and storage facility
- Complete kitchen and dining facilities
- Accommodations (sleeper)
- First-aid facility
The Series 8 Shop
The Series 8 Shop is a wider and taller version of the popular 16-foot wide (4.88 m) standard Series 8 shelter. It functions as a substitute for the Series 4 Shop, when snow loads and high winds aren’t a concern. In tropical locations, it’s typically used with a thermal cap that covers the top half of the shelter to reduce thermal gain.
The Series 8 Shop:
- Is economical, strong, and durable
- Is compact and lightweight
- Provides extreme heat and cold resistance
- Is fire retardant
- Is quick and easy to set up
- Includes many options, such as insulation, heating, and lighting kits
Complete Shelter Capability
Whether you need fabric shelters or expandable containers, or a combination of both, we provide everything you require to complete your project or mission while living and working in our turnkey shelter systems. No matter what your field needs are, we can customize a solution to match. From need assessment to repair and overhaul, we’ll handle all your mobile shelter needs.
Tell us your needs and we’ll work with you to deliver your redeployable shelter capability.