Weatherhaven manufactured the MSVS Kitchen for DND, an army kitchen capable of feeding 500 people at once. This kitchen received one of the best final reviews possible during its trials at the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Connaught Range Primary Training Center. “It’s an awesome sight to see the [MSVS] fully equipped and deployed. I couldn’t believe what the engineers put the kitchen through during testing—but that’s the proof of durability,” said WO Stéphane Charron. Lieutenant-Colonel Julie Johnson added, “This kitchen looks like one designed by cooks!”
A Home-Cooked Meal Is Never Far
Whether it’s a single tactical kitchen or a full-service kitchen to feed 1,000 persons three fresh meals a day, Weatherhaven designs and manufactures redeployable mobile kitchens to feed the hard-working camp occupants, soldiers, and humanitarians engaged in remote areas all around the world.
At the end of a hard day, there’s nothing like a home-cooked meal. We can’t replace home, but we can bring the comforts of it to you.
Tactical or portable kitchens often take advantage of Weatherhaven’s expandable container format, in which equipment can be hard-mounted in the core for rapid set up on site and protection during transport. Larger camp kitchens are often housed in our Series 4™ fabric shelter, which is also used for dining rooms.
Weatherhaven’s redeployable portable kitchens:
- Range from small, self-serve facilities to full-service kitchens—housed in our fabric shelters, expandable containers, or a combination of both-that can feed three fresh meals a day to a camp of 500 persons or more
- Offer complete capability for food preparation, cooking, baking, broiling, frying, and wash up
- Feature rugged interiors with top-of-the-line furnishings to maintain a high standard of health and sanitation
- Can be equipped with an integrated fire-suppression system and full electrical and mechanical interfaces to deliver a productive facility for medium to long-term food service on field deployments
- Can be designed to link with related facilities, such as dining halls, cold storage, or pantries, using Interconnectors and Corridors
Full Shelter Capability
We provide everything you need to complete your project or mission while living and working in our turnkey shelter systems. From need assessment to custom shelter configuration, we’ll handle all your mobile shelter needs.
Tell us your needs and we’ll work with you to deliver your redeployable shelter capability.