Electrical, Mechanical & Water
Weatherhaven’s pre-assembled electrical kits-either shipped with or integrated into your shelters-are designed for safety, convenience, performance, durability, and ease of installation. We can provide:
- A variety of electrical systems, ranging from basic lights and panels for accommodation units, to high-amperage and heavy-duty systems for large kitchen complexes
- Custom-designed systems that can accommodate extremely hot or cold environments
- Electrical kits that are designed and certified to meet code requirements for on-site use
- Various voltages, frequencies, and hardware to meet worldwide user requirements
- A variety of technical solutions for complex requirements, such as laboratories and large camps, or field hospitals for disaster relief and peacekeeping
One size doesn’t fit all. Mechanical systems vary based on the intended application, and scope and size of your facility—they can range from individual heaters, hot-water tanks, ventilation kits, and basic plumbing, to water purification, medical-waste incinerators, and sewage treatment. Whatever you need, we can accommodate:
- Most Weatherhaven mechanical systems are custom designed.
- We design our systems to be durable, robust, and easily redeployable; suitable for facilities that are installed, dismantled, and moved frequently.
- Mechanical systems can be housed in a mechanical room or integrated into the centre core of the MECC ™ or HERCon ™ shelters, allowing maximum performance in a limited space.
Weatherhaven can provide water systems designed to meet user needs—from simple filtration systems, to more capable and complex ROWPU units.
Complete Shelter Systems
We provide everything you need to complete your project or mission while living and working in our turnkey shelter systems. From need assessment and shelter design, to dismantle and post-project support, we’ll handle all your mobile shelter needs.