Ultimate Protection In High-UV Climates
Whether you’re stationed in Mozambique or Afghanistan, blistering-hot weather and a high UV index presents many challenges and health issues to camp occupants, including sky-rocketing temperature-control costs, heat-related injuries to personnel, and wear and tear to your mobile shelters.
Weatherhaven Solarshades are designed to be used in combination with your mobile shelter for protection in areas of extreme, direct solar radiation. While all our mobile shelters are made from high-grade, UV-resistant fabrics, the Solarshade reduces exposure to harmful radiation and rays, extending the life of your portable shelter, and increasing worker productivity and comfort.
Learn More About This Product
The Weatherhaven Solarshade:
- Provides maximum protection against harmful UV rays, with exceptional UV resistance, offering 70 percent shade coverage
- Blocks out 95 percent of UV rays
- Is breathable, with 12-inch ventilation holes, to reduce wind-induced lift and enhance air circulation
- Reduces the demands on climate-control systems, for significant fuel-cost savings
- Is made from fire-retardant material
- Is rot and mould/mildew resistant
- Provides high-tensile strength in the warp and weft directions
- Is easily set up
- Is available in six standard colours
Full Shelter Capability
We provide everything you need to complete your project or mission while living and working in our turnkey shelter systems. From need assessment and shelter design, to installation and post-project support, we’ll handle all your mobile shelter needs.